Layoffs hit hard. Really hard.
- Most people can expect five to seven months without a job,
- bill collectors calling until eight o’clock at night,
- dozens, even hundreds, of people applying for every job opening your people want,
- and recruiters setting their ATS software to ignore applicants with longer unemployment
- You can make a difference…
You can make a difference
This powerful little handout offers hope, a plan, and all the tools your people need for a soft landing and a smooth re-entry.
Surviving A Layoff is NOT a 300-page textbook
It’s the size of a news magazine. Your people can read the entire text in an hour or so and get started right away. It’s easy to read, easy to use, and it won’t overwhelm the reader—but it can change their lives.
It’s also the national best seller—and it’s surprisingly affordable.
At 25 copies, they’re only $3.10 each
Click here to see
Look what’s included—
- Help your people ease the stress and disappointment of losing their jobs —and minimize thoughts of retaliation
- Four simple ways to manage their bills so your people can focus on the job hunt—not the bill collectors
- Just fill in the blanks to write a one-page resume showing that they are qualified and hirable for the jobs they need and want
- Seven ways to get job interviews—step by step
- How to sidestep heavy competition and win job interviews and job offers with little or no competition—and move off the unemployment rolls in half the usual time
- Make a great impression by showing a little personality and answering 50 tough interview questions with ease
- How to explain a long-term unemployment to future hiring managers—and so much more
Generous quantity discounts
Retail $6.99 **
25+ $3.10 **
50+ $3.00 **
100+ $2.90 *
250+ $2.80 *
500+ $2.70 *
1,000+ $2.60 *
2,500+ $2.50 *
5,000+ $2.40 *
10,000+ $2.30 *
25,000+ $2.20 *
50,000+ $2.10 *
** Add 10% shipping
* Free shipping anywhere in the USA
Try 25 copies—
They’re only $3.10 each.
That’s about the cost of a cup of coffee in a paper cup.
We try to ship every order on the same day it’s received.
Your order will be shipped by FedEx Ground Service for delivery in 3 to 5 days. Hawaii and Alaska may need an extra day or so longer—they are the farthest away from New England.
You order will be shipped in plain brown cardboard boxes with no product markings on the outside of the box.
Free shipping when your order 100 copies or more
Anywhere in the USA.
FedEx overnight service is also available
Call 800-222-0009 for a price quote. Note: We never mark-up your FedEx shipping charges.
Dahlstrom & Company is the sole-source supplier for the book Surviving A Layoff.
Have a question, need a price quote, or a W-9?
Call us. We try really hard to answer every phone call—before the third ring—with a live, smiling, human being who can help you without transferring your call.
(M-F, 10 am to 5 pm, eastern time)
Email: [email protected]
Surviving A Layoff is used by thousands of employers and state Rapid Response teams to help millions of people rebound from the trauma of losing their jobs.
Customers include: American Red Cross • Armstrong Floor • AT&T • Bechtel • Bertlesmann • Boeing • California • Cornell University • ConAgra • Capitol One • Coca-Cola • CareBridge • Cargill • Dixon Ticonderoga • Experian • Federal Express • Federal Reserve Bank • Florida • Foxwood Resorts • Franklin Templeton • Georgia Pacific • General Electric • Hawaii • Herman Miller • Johns Hopkins University • Kraft Foods • Levi Strauss • Michigan • Morgan Stanley • Northrop Grumman • Ohio • Pennsylvania • Philips Medical Systems • Princeton University • Raytheon • Rolls-Royce • San Mina • San Francisco Chronicle • Siemens • Smuckers • Texas • Verizon • Virginia • and thousands more
About the author—
Harry Dahlstrom writes the training material used by thousands of employers and state Rapid Response teams—to help millions of people land on their feet after losing their jobs.
Harry’s background: US Navy, Vietnam, Harvard University, recruitment marker, writer, and the author of three national best sellers with combined sales of 15 million copies—
- The Job Hunting Handbook
- Surviving a Layoff
- Out of Debt
- and coming soon, Let the Job Work for You